There are varieties of solar panels by the pallet which are manufactured by different manufacturers. The quantity of solar panels by the pallet differs according to the manufacturers. So, here are some of the different types of solar panels by the pallet with their features:
Types of Solar Panels by the Pallet:
- Solar panel pallet (90w): The solar panel pallet is made of polycrystalline silicon. The maximum power of this pallet is 90watts. The features of solar panel pallet are, it is highly efficient and the quality is good. It is built in diode which helps in preventing reverse charging. It has an artistic appearance and highly transmitted tempered glass. This solar pallet consists of 12V DC (Direct Current) average output. The rough and strong design of this pallet makes them snow and wind resistance. They are easy to install and it offers 25 years of warranty.
- Solar panel pallet (220w): This solar panel pallet is made of monocrystalline silicon. The maximum power of this pallet is 220watts. The main features of solar panel pallet are the thickness if tempered glass is 3.2mm with an aluminum frame. The solar pallets consist of poly silicon and mono silicon. This solar panel pallet has drainage holes on the edge of the frames which protects the framework from deformation which is generally caused due to snow or rain. They are employed in irrigation, homes, industry, navigation, communication, remote power requirement and photovoltaic (PV) houses. The warranty for this panel pallet is 90% for 10 years and 80% power for 25 years.
- Solar pallets (180 w): The solar pallet 180w is made of monocrystalline silicon cells (156mmx156mm). The required temperature for operating this pallet is -40 to (+) 85 degree C. The maximum voltage required for this system is 1000 VDC (Voltage Direct Current). It weighs 25 kg and the solar power is 180w. The warranty of this solar panel pallet is 25 years.
- Solar pallet (200w and 40v): The solar panel pallet consists of monocrystalline, polycrystalline silicon and photovoltaic system (PV). The maximum solar power for this pallet is 200 watts and the maximum power voltage is 40 v. The materials used for frame is made of aluminum. The warranty of solar panel pallet (200w, 40v) is 25 years.
- Solar panel pallet (290 Watts peak): The maximum power of solar panel pallet is 290 watts peak (WP) power. They are made of poly or monocrystalline silicon. The power range for this pallet starts from 2 WP – 330 WP. The voltage for this system is 12v or 24v. The warranty of this solar panel pallet is 25 years.
- Monocrystalline solar panel pallet (300w): The material used for this system is monocrystalline silicon. The maximum power of monocrystalline solar pallet is 300 watts. The main characteristics of this system are; it has water resistance intersection box which includes flexible connection to the system. They have frame made of anodized aluminum and so, it has to ability to resist heavy blow of wind and other mounting access.